Are you drooling yet? Well due to this weekend’s jet lag and major head cold, my goals for this weekend hit the dust. That also includes getting motivated to do some grocery shopping. The best I could do is whip up my meal prep for the week using most of my ingredients from the pantry and freezer. Side note, I miss eating WHATEVER I freeking wanted in Italia and NOT breaking out/getting tummy aches. America Food Industry, get your ish together !!!
Ingredients (5-6 servings)
1 LB of Grass-fed Beef ( I prefer US Wellness Meats)
2 TBSP of Raw Honey (I prefer Sourwood Killer Bees Honey)
1/2 Cup of Garlic Coconut Aminos Sauce (which I order from Thrive Market)
1/4 Cup of Filtered Water
1/2 Cup of Squeezed Orange Juice
1 TBSP of Orange Zest
1 Dash of Ground Ginger, Garlic Powder Tumeric, and Sesame Seeds
2 TBSP of Organic Sesame Oil
1.5 TBSP of Arrowroot Powder
1/2 cup of chopped asparagus and carrots
1 cup of sliced broccoli and radish
- Heat up a deep large skillet to medium high heat and add 2 TBSP of Sesame oil.
- Dump in the the broccoli and carrots and let cook for 8 minutes or until warm. While the veggies are cooking, prepare the sauce.
- In a separate bowl combine the remaining Sesame oil, Arrowroot starch, finer, turmeric, Sesame seees, orange juice, water, honey, orange zest, and coconut aminos. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the ground beef, asparagus, and radish to the skillet. Let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Once the meat is browned, pour the sauce in the skillet and let simmer.
- Pour over cauliflower rice or real rice and enjoy! ( I was lazy and used a broccoli slaw mix from Fresh Thyme)
FYI I recently stumbled upon Thrive Market to see what the fuss was all about. In a nutshell, it’s all of my favorite brands combined in an Amazon-like format = amazing! Thrive Market offers the top 400 brands in the natural food space, and only the best non-GMO food and wholesome products across 80+ qualities and certifications like Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free Gluten-Free, Made In USA, and many more. Can we say winning?!